At the end of the article, you will able to describe – What is a Chemical Bond, Definition, follow url Types of Chemical Bonds, What are the Conditions for the formation of various bonds. Let’s start discussing one by one.
What are some jobs that i can work from home What is a Chemical Bond – Definition
The word http://www.jsaspecialists.com/?niomas=How-to-make-money-fast-as-a-child&c12=9c Bond refers to tie things together. Whereas the word watch chemical represents the formation of a new substance with new properties ( binäre optionen und steuern not reversible by physical means). The presence of a force that holds the bond between atoms is referred to as a chemical bond. This bond results stable and has its own properties.
According to electronic theory, a chemical bond is said to be formed, when an atom loses, receiving or share electrons, and in doing so, the atom is a stable great gas electronic configuration.
http://gatehousegallery.co.uk/?myka=s-iqoption-com&dcd=e0 Types Of Chemical Bonds
The two identical atomic molecules, such as Cl2 , O2, F2 are called homo-atomic molecules. If there are two different atoms in the molecules, such as NO, HCl, term as a hetero-atomic molecule. Let’s discuss types of chemical bonds.
Chemical bonds are opzioni binarie azioni mainly classified into three types
- Ionic or Electrovalent Bond.
- Covalent Bonds.
- Metallic Bonds.
Tadalafil Oral Strip Must Read:
One must know the condition for the formation of various chemical bonds to understand the concept well.
rencontre jasnieres Conditions for the formation of Ionic Bond
- It exists between metal and nonmetal.
- Donar atom has low ionization energy.
- Electron acceptor atom must have high electron affinity.
Low ionization energy mainly exists in high alkaline and alkaline earth metals and high electron affinity shown by halogen and chalcogens.
- Read: Ionic Bond Examples
source site Condition for the formation of Covalent Bond
- This bond always exists between non-metals.
- Two atoms mutually Share one, two, three electrons to complete octet.
- There exists high electronegativity of the element.
- The ionization energy of elements must be high.
go site Condition for Metallic bond
- Metallic bond exists between the metals only.
- It is formed when variable atoms share variable electrons.
Metallic Bond explained with the help of two models:
- Electron sea model
- Band model
conjugaison verbe se rencontrer Other Important Types of Chemical Bonds
The Following chemical bonds also play an importance to explain various concepts in chemistry. These are:
The type of bond decides the physical state, melting and boiling point, electric conductivity, solubility and other factors.
Conditions for Coordinate Bond
The conditions required for the Formation of coordination bond are:
- The atom in a bond must have a lone pair to share with another atom, known as the donor atom.
- The second atom must have an incomplete outermost shell, which calls as an electron acceptor. It has the tendency to take a lone pair.
how long does it take for cialis 2.5mg to work Conditions for Hydrogen Bond
- Hydrogen should be combined with the high electronegative element.
- An electronegative element should be small in size.
- These above two criteria have completed obeying by F, O, and N in the periodic table. The size is small enough and electronegativity is strong.
Must Read: Hydrogen Bonding and Examples.
This is all about the Basics of What is a Chemical Bond, Definition, arcoxia 90 mg este antibiotic Types of Chemical Bonds, What are the Conditions for the formation of various bonds.
If you like feel free to share with others.