Identifying the type of scar: One should know the type of scar before scar removal treatment. The most common place we see scars are on our skin, a patch that looks slightly different from the normal skin around it. I wanted to share with you different types of scars and some of the solutions to resolve them.
- So, the first one is the flat scars. Flat scars are scars that heal very well. They function like normal skin in the colour actually goes back to the normal skin tone in time.
- The next is hypertrophic scars. Now, these are scars that occur due to an imbalance in collagen production. So, on the injured area creating a scar that is often thicker but does not extend beyond the boundary of the original injury.
Flat Scar Hypertrophic Keloid Scar Sunken Contractures
- The third which we often see a lot is the keloid scars. Now, these are scars that occur due to an overgrowth of healing tissues. The scars grow beyond the boundary of the original injury. Sometimes even after the injury has healed the both type of scars which you often see from acne or even chickenpox are what we call pitted or sunken scars. This can also occur due to an injury leading to the kind of underlying loss of fat creating an uneven and kind of bumpy surface.
- The last type of scar is what we call scar contractures and this happens when the healed skin shrinks and contracts restricting movement and causing tightness. This usually happens after a burn.
Scar Removal Treatment
Now to heal well, you want to really increase your uptake of vitamins A, C, and E which basically helps the repair process. You also need to increase your mineral intake of selenium, sulphur, and zinc which also helps to do that too. You can do this by increasing your organic green vegetables so eating kind of salmon or even oysters if you’re not allergic to them. Avoid the sunlight and wear sunscreen every single day. Stop smoking or avoid any secondary smoking because smoking actually breaks down the collagen so it doesn’t help with the repair process as well.
Now in terms of the skin, when the skin is just about healed you to start massaging with the vitamin E oil. The best I found actually buying kind of capsules of vitamin E and actually breaking them because it’s really concentrated vitamin E in there so you can break the capsule and just really massage the area the skin. You can do this morning and night time and this will help the repair process too. You can also add some vitamin C and even retinol cream to help brighten the skin and also to boost the renewal system of the skin as well.
Now in terms of professional help, depending on the type of scar, how deep in, how extensive it is, you can go for the treatment.
Acne Scar Removal Treatment
A mark left on the skin or within body tissue where a wound, burn or sore has not healed completely we term as a scar. The reason of the scar can be multiple it can be acne, it can be some trauma, it can be like a suture or a stitch. Different scar mainly gets treated depending upon the type of scar. A dermatologist can improve in texture, in look, and in suppleness. But they cannot make it disappear. The treatments available for them is :
- Laser: Most commonly used is fractional on CO2 laser or erbium YAG laser. It reduces the scar hypertrophy or it makes it more supple. It makes it look more cosmetically appealing.
- Micro-needling RS: It is also same as fractional CO2 .It has less downtime and but needs more sittings.
- Derma roller: It is used for the acne treatment. In medical terms, it is also called as micro-needling. Derma roller has different numbers of needles of different range and varies in depth. You need multiple sessions for it once in one month. Every session improves the scar by 10 to 20%. Once treated scars are generally for lifelong unless and until you get a new acne and a new scar.
Micro Needling Plump up the Scars
Natural Scar Removal
Acne scars are a nightmare to almost all the women. Don’t worry we have listed some best and simple remedies that you can try at home.
- Take some lemon juice, massage it on the scar and leave it for 15 minutes and wash off the cold water. Repeat this two times a week for better results.
- Lemon juice acts as a natural dye and a bleaching agent. It helps in lighting the skin.
- Take some olive oil, apply this on the scars in a backward motion. Leave this for about 2 hours and then wash your face. Repeat this twice a week to get visible results.
- Take some mint leaves make a paste and apply it on the face. Leave it for half an hour and wash it with cold water. Slowly the scar will start reducing if applied regularly. These leaves act as a great remedy to pimples and pimple scars that are left behind.
- Take few drops of honey massage it on the scar for about minutes. Take a hot towel place it on the scar and then once it gets dried, remove it. This will help you get rid of the old scar.
- Take some onion juice and massage it on the scars. Repeat this two times daily for best results. Onion has anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating stubborn scars.
This is all about the Scar Removal Treatment using natural remedies and in terms of professional help.
|All the tips mentioned here are strictly informational. This site does not provide medical advice. Consult with your doctor or other healthcare provider before using any of these tips or treatments.|